Skip to content
Our objectives :
- To undertake extensive field research to improve the knowledge about the biodiversity of the northeaster region and thereby to uphold their conservation.
- To generate awareness among all the sections of the society about the importance of protection of biodiversity and the natural environment.
- To educate children to help develop an environmentally sensitive future generation.
- To form and put in force a network of conservation expertise from agencies all across the world.
- To build the capacity at the local level to ensure participation of the communities in biodiversity conservation.
- To support livelihoods of the natural resource dependent marginal communities.
- To help people develop resilience to climate change.